How the ZYTO Scan works
Maintaining Your Wellness
Every cell in your body is networked together, sending and receiving information to coordinate the millions of functions it processes every day.
As your body adjusts to changing conditions to stay healthy, it uses these communication pathways to direct available resources to maintain balance. Your body is so efficient that most of the time you never know these adjustment are happening.
When your body encounters a larger health challenge, it may begin to show symptoms such as elevated body temperature, swelling, pain, tiredness, or a cough.
Once you recognize a symptom, you can begin to assist the healing process. Things like getting more sleep, drinking more water, taking nutritional supplements, or taking medication under a medical professional's supervision can help your body deal with these challenges.
Too often we ignore our health and wellness until we get so sick that symptoms appear. Wouldn't you rather support your body's day-to-day efforts to stay well?
But how do you know why products and options to choose to support and maintain optimal wellness? Wouldn't it be nice if you could just ask your body?
How a ZYTO Scan Works
During a ZYTO Scan, the Hand Cradle measures your body's galvanic skin response (GSR). The data gathered by the Hand Cradle is evaluated by the software in the context of various digital signatures called Virtual Items. Virtual Items are representative of a wide range of things like foods, nutritional supplements, body organs, and systems.
Visual Items can be organized into sequences for scanning. You can think of ZYTO scans as questionnaires to which your body's GSR data provides the answers.
These scans are designed by some of the best and brightest professionals in the world for the purpose of providing the most pertinent information about your wellness.
At the completion of the scan, the software's analysis is documented in the form of a report. Information gathered in this way can help you make decisions to maintain your wellness.
6 Reasons Why You Should Get a Zyto Scan
Here are 6 reasons why it’s a good idea to get regular ZYTO scans.
1. Get Insight into your wellness -- Reports from your ZYTO scan provide you with information that may help you make individual wellness choices. Identifying Virtual Items to which you have an unusual response may give you and your wellness professional insight to keep you functioning at an optimal state.
2. Identify your biological coherence for nutrition -- Does one size fit all when it comes to nutritional support? Of course not! ZYTO scans identify your body’s unique responses. Knowing your biological coherence helps you and your wellness professional choose the nutritional supplements that will support your individual health and wellness needs.
3. Save money -- There are many good nutritional supplements, but you probably don’t need them all. Knowing your biological coherence helps you to choose products that are right for you. Choosing the right supplements means your investment is more likely to pay off, providing you the benefits you need and saving money on things you don’t need
4. Target specific areas -- From energy to weight management to longevity and more, a ZYTO scan can assist you in whatever area of wellness you are looking to improve in. Virtual Items in the ZYTO software are categorized in different wellness areas, so you can scan for only those categories that are relevant to you and your goals with the guidance of your practitioner.
5. Track your wellness -- ZYTO scans give you information “in the moment.” Tracking your scans over time can be beneficial, allowing you to identify trends or long-term patterns that you will want to pay particular attention to. Keeping track of your past can help you predict the future, and reviewing your past ZYTO reports gives you essentially a look back through time.
6. Get peace of mind -- Worrying about your health or the health of a loved one can be incredibly stressful. ZYTO scan reports introduce a new perspective about your unique biological coherence, enabling a more complete picture of wellness. Knowing more about your individual wellness can make all the difference, giving you an added measure of peace.
Make an appointment today! Let ZYTO help you get more out of life!
In-Person ZYTO Balance Scan
The in-person ZYTO Balance Scan takes 5-8 minutes and checks for approximately 198 biomarkers. Dr. Laura will read the results and make suggestions for products and lifestyle changes during this scan.
Remote ZYTO Scan
Remote scanning is offered with Dr. Laura. We can ship you the Zyto hand cradle that you plug into your desktop or laptop computer that has a USB port. You show up for your appointment, via phone call, and then sync your computers and run your scan in real time. Dr. Laura's Zyto Remote results will be via virtual or phone.